Already what is a slim? It is a jeans very close to the body … Adjusted, it is tightened at the level of the thighs and calves to lengthen the leg. Not to be confused with the skinny that molds you from everywhere.
The slim has become a basic but must still know how to wear it. So for you, I will play coach mode and I will give you some advice …
A jean that suits your morphology
Level morphology, if you have cyclist’s thighs or buttocks a little too fat, unfortunately, this jeans will not be for you unless you insist!
On the other hand if you have not too square shoulders and nice gambettes, neither too thin, nor too muscular, then dark!
The slim jeans tends to widen a bit, so do not hesitate to take a tight one at the time of purchase. (Do not take a size underneath anyway!)
What colors for a slim jeans?
Color level, the raw color is the timeless piece! For a more refined effect, black and gray will be de rigueur. For the most spirited, do not hesitate to try the color, there is something for everyone!
With what to wear it a slim jeans?
Everything will depend on the look you want to adopt! But for it to have its effect, as far as the top is concerned, we always opt for long pieces …
- The casual look: raw jeans a little washed out, basic t-shirt, wool vest and boots that go well!
- The look “I will work but with style”: jeans sober, nice shirt and small blazer and feet, richlieus
- The hipster look: raw jeans, lumberjack shirt and small ankle boots
- The look relaxation: jeans a little washed out, hoody and sneakers that tear
- The look “I go pecho in the evening”: we put on the “total black” with a class coat and derbies.
Do not wear belt with slim jeans!
Unless you play it really rock and you have a belt with a big loop that makes a whaouuu effect.
What I wear on the photos
- The shirt: All Saints collection spring / summer 2017 – Visit the All Saints online store
- Le Jean: All Saints black cigarette
- Shoes: Adidas Superstar full pink
- Glasses: Gold & Wood
Finally, avoid the jeans too long. If you are too small, do not hesitate the reverse.